A Late Schedule Adjustment request may be completed for the following transactions:
- Schedule Adjustments: Students who have courses registered for the term and would like to make a request to add a course, add/drop (switch sections of same course). or request a credit adjustment to variable credit course.
- Late Registration: Students who have no registration for the term following the end of the schedule adjustment period (drop/add).
To request a Late Schedule Adjustment, initiate the request with the instructor or department of the course.
Students submitting a late schedule adjustment must complete all required actions items in the registration portal (Register for Classes).
To complete action items:
- Click on the box that says Pending
- Allow the Action Item to load and read the content on the right side of the screen
- Check the “Accept” box and click “Save”
- The Pending status will change to Completed
- Once all Action Items have been completed, click “Continue”