You are here

Manage My Personal Information

Update my Name

You can update your name completing the Change of Student Information Form, which is available online or in the Registrar’s Office, Martin Hall, Room 171. In addition to the Name Change form, an updated Social Security Card and Driver's License is required as well as at least one of the following: marriage certificate, divorce decree, or legal court document attesting to a legal name change. Your updated name will reflect the legal name as shown on your Social Security Card.
Please note that an update to your name will affect your transcript and all administrative/University systems (Banner, Moodle, ULink, Class Roster, and so on).

Update my Student Information

Current and former students may request a change of their address, telephone, personal email, and emergency contact information by completing a Change of Student Information Request Form and returning the form to the Registrar’s Office by emailfax, or mail.