The Schedule of Classes is a resource to help your decision-making and planning on which courses to take and at what times. Please remember to check the schedule as classes often, as the listings may change as courses are added, removed, or edited. The schedule of classes is updated throughout the day to provide current information.
Browse Classes (Real-Time Schedule of Classes)
Daily Course Schedule Reports
Definitions of Instructional Methods (Course Attribute)
The course attribute can be seen on the Browse Classes link above, however it is not designated on the daily course schedule report.
- Remote: Course that utilizes online technology to deliver the course during emergencies; the course is usually taught face-to-face. (Students may be assessed proctoring fees). Does not require DL certification to teach the course.
- Hybrid: Distance Learning certified course (Students accessed Online fees). Requires a DL certification to teach the course.
- Online: Distance Learning certified course (Students accessed Online fees). Requires a DL certification to teach the course.
- Combination on-campus and Remote (HyFlex): Course that utilizes a combination of on-campus and remote instruction. This means the course will be taught remotely but students will be required to report to campus at some point during the course (to take exams, for example). HyFlex courses will not be assessed online fees or require the instructor to obtain distance learning certification to teach the course.
- On Campus: Course will be taught on campus.