The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is excited to offer our students FREE Student Self‐Service. Student Self-Service saves you a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing you with the ability to perform the following services securely via the Web, 24/7:
- Print enrollment verification certificates
- View your enrollment history
- See the proof(s) of enrollment that have been already been provided by the National Clearinghouse
- Check the student loan deferment forms that were sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real‐time loan information
Student Self‐Service can be accessed by logging into ULink using your ULID and password. Student Self‐Service is provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the high education community.
If written enrollment verification is not required, the Registrar’s Office can verify enrollment over the phone. Please call (337) 482-6291 for this information.