The University of Louisiana at Lafayette is excited to offer our students FREE Student Self‐Service for enrollment verification provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a nonprofit organization serving the higher education community. Student Self-Service saves a trip to the Registrar’s Office by providing students the following services securely via the Registrar website:
- Print enrollment verification certificates
- View your enrollment history
- See any proof of enrollment that has already been provided by the National Student Clearinghouse
- Check student loan deferment forms that were sent to lenders
- Obtain a list of student loan lenders and link to real‐time loan information
Student Self‐Service can be accessed by opening the Academics tab in ULink and selecting "Verify Enrollment."
If documentation is required showing enrollment for a semester that has not yet started, students may download an advanced registration certificate instantly via the National Student Clearinghouse by selecting the “Advanced Registration” option.
For a walkthrough of the process, students can view the Enrollment Verification Guide.
If written enrollment verification is not required, the Registrar’s Office can verify enrollment over the phone at (337) 482-6291.