Request to Register Late
This process is for students who have no registration for the term following the end of the schedule adjustment period (drop/add). This is not the request to be used to make adjustments to your registered schedule.If you need to make adjustments ot your schedule after the schedule adjustment period (drop/add), please view information on how to request a Late Schedule Adjustment.
Students who would like to submit a request to register late must follow the process outlined as follows:
- Workflow and Email Template
- Financial Obligation (A physical signature is required for registration; an electronic signature will not be accepted. Please attach signed FOP to your email request. Failure to do so will delay your request.)
- This is a request that requires approval from the Academic Dean's Office. Submission of the request does not guarantee registration for the term.
- Request must follow email template provided above and must be sent from University-issued email address.
- If approved and processed, a non-refundable late registration fee will be assessed to your Statement of Account.