You are here

Dual-Enrolled Students

If you are a high school dual-enrolled student, registration must be completed by University Connection. You are not allowed to register for your course yourself. University Connection will advise, as well as, register you for your desired course(s).

Please contact University Connection at (337) 482-6729 or for more information.
Students will be sent a formal letter with their ULID and registration and account activation information.