The Office of the University Registrar provides a variety of scheduled and ad-hoc training classes for faculty and staff. University personnel can register for a training session by clicking Register for Training link.
All training guides listed below are available through the Tutorials and Guides Tab on ULink. Once on the Tutorial and Guides tab, click Student Module Training to access the Registrar's Office training materials via Moodle. These training materials are intended to supplement, not replace, the in-person training that the Registrar's Office provides.
General Banner Guides:
- Banner Document Manager (BDM)
- Banner 9 Navigation
- Banner 9 Keyboard Shortcuts (PC)
- Banner 9 Keyboard Shortcuts (Mac)
- Common Registration Errors
Faculty and Advisor Guides:
- Advisor Training - Student Profile
- Faculty Grade Entry
- Class Roster (SSB)
- DegreeWorks - Finding a Student and Interpreting the Audit
- DegreeWorks - What-If Function
- DegreeWorks - Look Ahead Function
- DegreeWorks - Adding Notes
- Granting Overrides
- Managing Advisor Assignments
- Managing Student Activities
- Managing Student Attributes
- Managing Student Holds (Non-Advisor Holds)
- Viewing Course Schedule
- Transfer Evaluation System (TES)
For any questions regarding training guides or sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.