Degree Works is a web-based, academic planning and degree audit tool that enables students to track their progress towards a degree. Students can use this tool to determine which courses are needed to complete a degree program. Degree Works displays all degree requirements in an easy-to-read, understandable degree checklist. The tool includes a comprehensive review of all previous, in-progress, and transfer coursework.
Degree Works is currently available for Undergraduate Students in the following catalogs (excluding RN to BSN students):
Degree Works is currently available for Graduate Students in the following catalogs:
- Catalog currently being scribed:
Please continue to check back for additional information and updates.
Enhancements featured in the Degree Works Upgrade include:
• A completely new responsive dashboard accessible from any mobile device
• Audit appearance and icons will be more contemporary and divided into multiple sections for better organization, allowing the student and/or advisor to collapse individual sections for quick navigation
• What If and Look Ahead features combined into one streamlined process
• In Progress and Preregistered classes can be sorted by term
What If Audits provide students with insight on how their coursework would fit into a new audit if they were considering changing their major.