DegreeWorks is a web-based, academic planning and degree audit tool. It helps students and advisors effectively navigate curriculum requirements, as well as monitor progress towards degree completion by providing: all course requirements for a degree in a particular catalog, satisfied requirements in an easy-to-read, understandable degree checklist, outstanding requirements needed to complete a particular program, degree, major, minor, and/or concentration, and a comprehensive review of all transfer, previous, current, and in-progress coursework.
Degree Works is currently available for Undergraduate Students in the following catalogs (excluding RN to BSN students):
Degree Works is currently available for Graduate Students in the following catalogs:
Please continue to check back for additional information and updates.
Enhancements featured in the Degree Works Upgrade include:
- Completely new responsive dashboard accessible from any electronic device.
- Audit appearance and icons are more contemporary and divided into sections for better organization, allowing the student and advisor to collapse individual sections for quick navigation.
- What-If and Future Courses features are streamlined and can be used in conjunction or separately.
- In Progress and Preregistered classes can be sorted out.
- Instant data refresh and new audit processing tools on the dashboard.