The Office of the University Registrar only issues official transcripts. An official transcript is a comprehensive record of a student’s academic progress. Unofficial transcripts can be accessed via the student portal (ULink) and are available to currently enrolled students only. Transcripts contain confidential information and are released only in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA).
The University of Louisiana at Lafayette does not charge a fee for official transcripts. However, students with outstanding financial obligations or other outstanding holds that prevent the release of their academic record have the responsibility to clear transcript holds in order to obtain their official academic record.
UL Lafayette is now processing all official transcript requests through a partnership with Parchment. Click the button below to request a transcript:
Please allow 2-3 business days for transcript request processing.
Transcript Delivery Options
- To request your transcript for electronic delivery you must register and complete an order directly via the Parchment Transcript Request Site. Please allow 2-3 business days for processing.
- All electronic transcripts will be sent by Parchment Credential Services to the email address indicated on your order request.
- Please note that some email providers occasionally mark Parchment emails as spam/junk. If you have not received your transcript after three business days, please make sure to check your spam/junk folder.
Postal Mail Delivery:
- Mail delivery is available through the United States Postal Service.
- Please note that mail processing times at other destinations (including institutions) can vary widely and are outside the control of the Registrar's Office.
- Our office recommends that requestors estimate an additional mailing/delivery time frame of at least 5-7 business days when ordering an official transcript to be sent to a domestic mailing address.
- Express mail services are not available and transcripts cannot be faxed.
- Current students can retrieve an unofficial transcript through the Academic tab in ULink.
Need help with your transcript order? The first step is to log into your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs.
In addition, you can also engage with Parchment's ParchieBot, which is an intelligent chat function designed to answer your questions and provide order information. From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support or contact a Learner Support Representative for assistance. The Support Team is available M-F, 8am - 8pm CT.
You can also contact UL Lafayette’s Office of the University Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org.