Registration for Winter Intersession 2017 and Spring 2018 classes begins Monday, Oct. 23.
Registration for Winter Intersession 2017 and Spring 2018 classes begins Monday, October 23. Advising begins Monday, October 16. Below is important information regarding registration.
Gearing up for registration:
- All students must meet with their academic advisor and have their advising hold lifted prior to registration.
- Registration Appointment Times will be available to students beginning on Wednesday, October 11.
- Students may check their registration appointment time, which can be found on ULink under the “Get Ready to Register” field and “Check Registration Status”.
- You may register at any time after your appointment time. Keep in mind, everyone has a different registration appointment time. Registration appointment times are assigned to avoid overloading the system during the high demand registration period. Appointment times are assigned based on hours earned.
- The Winter Intercession 2017 and Spring 2018 Schedule of Classes are available online through ULink.
Tips for a successful registration:
Preparation: Complete your academic advising session, review your registration status to check for any outstanding holds, check your registration appointment time.
- Instructions on how to check your appointment time and registration status.
- Holds that prevent registration.
Planning: Check the schedule of classes to begin planning for scheduling courses that you have been advised/are required for your curriculum and degree progression.
- Instructions on how to navigate the schedule of classes.
Register: Be sure to register via ULink during your set registration appointment time.
- For detailed information on Registration please view the Office of the University Registrar’s website.
- Common Registration errors.