The Office of the University Registrar will be open during our regular operating hours , which are Monday to Thursda
Registration for Summer, Summer Intersession, and Fall 2017 classes begins Monday, March 27. Below is important information regarding registration.
Gearing up for registration:
- All students must meet with their academic advisor before being allowed to register.
- Check your registration appointment time, which can be found on ULink under the “Get Ready to Register” field and “Check Registration Status”. You may register at any time after your appointment time. Keep in mind, everyone has a different registration appointment time. Registration appointment times are assigned to avoid overloading the system during the high demand registration period. Appointment times are assigned based on hours earned.
- Priority registration begins March 27, 2017
- Priority registration is the period in which students who belong to a priority grouping may begin enrollment for the academic term.
Tips for a successful registration:
Preparation: Complete your academic advising session, review your registration status to check for any outstanding holds, check your registration appointment time.
- Instructions on how to check your appointment time and registration status.
- Holds that prevent registration.
Planning: Check the schedule of classes to begin planning for scheduling courses that you have been advised/are required for your curriculum and degree progression.
- Instructions on how to navigate the schedule of classes.
Register: Be sure to register via ULink during your set registration appointment time.
- For detailed information on Registration please view the Office of the University Registrar’s website.
- Common Registration errors.