Registration for Winter Intersession 2017 and Spring 2018 classes begins Monday, Oct. 23.
Congratulations, Ragin' Grads!
Fall 2016 Commencement will be held on Friday, December 16, 2016.
Below are the times for each college's individual ceremony and the University's General Assembly.
The Office of the University Registrar urges graduates to check their University email account frequently as communications concerning Commencement will be sent from the Office of the University Registrar and your Academic College.
General Assembly will be at 11:00 a.m. in the Cajundome. All Graduates (Doctorate, Master's, Bachelor's) are required to attend and participate in full regalia.
Graduates will line up with their respective college's graduates in the following locations to assemble for General Assembly:
Liberal Arts, Arts, Education, and University College: Cajundome Red Corner
- Engineering, Business Administration, Nursing & Allied Health Professions, and Sciences: Convention Center Exhibit Hall B (1st floor)
Please arrive at 10:15 a.m. for check-in and to organize for the procession.
Academic College Ceremonies
Individual Academic college ceremonies will take place in four locations: Bourgeois Hall, Cajundome, Cajundome Convention Center - Festival Ballroom (2nd Floor), and the Cajundome Convention Center - Exhibit Hall A & B (1st Floor).
- 8:30 AM - College of Nursing and Allied Health Professions
- 1:30 PM - University College
- 8:30 AM - College of Liberal Arts
- 1:30 PM -B.I. Moody III College of Business Administration
Cajundome Convention Center - Exhibit Hall A & B (1st Floor)
- 8:30 AM - College of Education
- 1:30 PM -College of Engineering
Cajundome Convention Center - Festival Ballroom (2nd Floor)
- 8:30 AM - College of the Arts
- 1:30 PM -Ray P. Authement College of Sciences
*Additional information can be found on the Commencement website.