You are here

Manage my Info

Update my Name
You can update your name using the Name Change form, which is available in the Registrar’s Office, Martin Hall, Room 171.  In addition to the Name Change form, you will need to submit your marriage certificate, divorce decree (legal court document), and an updated driver's license with both your maiden and married name on it.  You will also need to provide a corrected copy of your Social Security card.
Update my Address
Current students may update their addresses through ULink.  Under the “Students” tab in ULink, locate “Official Addresses” under “Personal Information.”  You will have access to update addresses on file with the university (i.e., permanent home address, current mailing address, parent/guardian/spouse address).
Current and former students may also request an address change by completing an Address Change Request Form and returning the form to the Registrar’s Office by fax or mail.
Once you have updated your address through ULink or in the Registrar's Office with the Address Change Request Form, you are encouraged to update your address with the Financial Aid Office.