You are here

Frequently Asked Questions

Book a Meeting Room
How do I book an academic facility for a Student Organization meeting or function?
To book an academic facility, you must first contact the Registrar's Office  (337-482-6291) to check the availability of the room.  Then you need to fill out a request to use the room through the Dean of Students office using their EMS software.  Contact the Dean of Students office (337-482-6272) for information regarding the EMS software.
Tuition and Fees
Where can I pay my tuition/fees?
Tuition and fee payments are paid online via ULink.  Please check with the Office of the Bursar (Student Cashier Center) regarding alternate methods of payment that may be available. 
Tuition and Fee Appeal
When does the fee committee meet?
The Fee Committee generally meets once per month, depending on the number of appeals.  Please contact the Registrar's Office for further information.
How do I find out the outcome of my tuition and fee appeal?
A letter will be mailed to you with the outcome of your appeal.
How do I qualify for in-state tuition?
All inquiries can be made by contacting the Registrar's Office to discuss eligibility and the process.
How do I apply for graduation?
Please visit Apply for Graduation for more information.
Am I required to attend commencement?
Yes, attendance at commencement is required.
Where can I find the Commencement Schedule?
Information regarding the current Commencement exercises, including the commencement schedule, is available HERE.
How can I obtain a verification of a student's enrollment?
Enrollment verifications on can be requested using the Certification for Information Form.
How can I obtain a verification of a student's degree?
Online verifications may be requested online by contacting the National Student Clearinghouse.